As more organizations experience the benefits of bringing Everything DiSC®, Five Behaviors of a Team, and PXTS to their employees, they also recognize the importance of having a credentialed professional in their organization who can keep the knowledge alive in the company’s culture.
We provide in-person and online certification for recruiters, trainers and coaches.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification (Online)
With the primary purpose to increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace®, this online blended learning course is perfect for clients who want to help their organization get the most out of this solution.
The course is accessible anytime from your home or office computer, and offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live, virtual classroom sessions led by expert trainers.
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification (In-Person)
Become more knowledgeable, confident, and engaged through participating in the Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification (In-person). With a primary purpose to increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this intensive course offers new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. Learners will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within their organization.
This course begins with online pre-work, culminating in two days of practical application facilitated by Wiley’s expert trainers in Minneapolis, MN or London, England.
- Increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
- Four weeks of self-directed online work (approximately 2-3 hours of online coursework to be completed per week)
- Active participation in three live 90-minute virtual sessions (instructor-led)
- Small group facilitation, including exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help understanding and improve learning and retention
- Project Team Presentation (third live session) and Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Accreditation (Online)
Gain the confidence and expertise to transform talented individuals into extraordinary teams. The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help you hone your skills as a facilitator of this unique program. You will earn the credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator, gaining expertise in using the model and accompanying course material.
Although the course uses The Five Behaviors®, powered by Everything DiSC®, the credential also applies to use of The Five Behaviors, powered by All Types™.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in their organization
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
Accreditation is valid for two years, at which point clients have the option to become permanently re-accredited.
- Five-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Final Accreditation exam (self-directed/graded activity)
* Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (purchased separately from the Partner.)
PXT Select Expert Practitioner Certification
The PXT Select™ Expert Practitioner Certification takes your knowledge to a deeper level, giving you the content expertise and strategies you need to become an expert on how to implement this powerful tool in your workplace.
Accessible from computer or tablet, this online program provides the flexibility of self-paced learning paired with a live, virtual classroom experience that is engaging and immediately applicable in your workplace. Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive the credential of PXT Select Expert Practitioner.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how PXT Select fits into a organization’s talent management strategy, and how to successfully implement within their organization.
- Demonstrate proficiency using the PXT Select assessment, performance models, and report in candidate selection and development.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively partner with stakeholders to analyze an organization’s needs and design the most appropriate solution that utilizes PXTS Select in addressing client’s needs
- Deepen their understanding of the PXT Select assessment and suite of reports
- Self-paced, online learning paired with a live virtual classroom experience
- Three 90-minute virtual sessions over three weeks
- Small-group work and discussions to explore real-life scenarios
- A capstone presentation project to synthesize your learning
- A final certification exam
Upon successful completion of the program, you receive the credential of PXT Select Certified Expert Practitioner
Need Help Getting Started?
Paramount Potentials is an Authorized Partner of the industry’s top leaders and most trusted assessment providers. Contact us for if you need help deciding which assessment certification is right for you.