Paramount Potentials offers employee development tools and solutions to companies of all sizes. We help hiring managers, leaders and associates build a strong company culture that values their employee training and continuing education.
When employees are given the tools and training to do their jobs well and advance in their careers they feel supported, motivated and actively contribute to your company growth.
Our assessments and training practices identify employee strengths and development opportunities while delivering methodical solutions to facilitate a personalized action plan for improvement.
Bottom line is reduced turnover, increased employee engagement, better decisions and greater profits.
Employee development tools are aimed to improve:
- Task management
Our customers tell us they will never leave us for the following reasons:
- Consistency: You work exclusively with the same service provider
- Responsiveness: Requests get answered quickly
- Cost: Save money by making more informed decisions,reducing turnover and increasing employee engagement.
The CheckPoint 360°™ evaluates the effectiveness of management in your organization with a personalized program for developing leadership skills based on feedback. Managers receive feedback from a full 360 degree circle of people with whom they interact – superiors, boss, peers, direct reports and (internal) customers.The report explains how to improve management techniques and communication for greater success.
PXT Select™ Leadership Report
Inspired by the HBR Leader’s Handbook, where the Six Fundamental Skills that Every Leader Should Practice and the Fundamentals of Leadership Still Haven’t Changed articles derived from, Wiley worked with our top thought leaders and institutions to develop the PXTS Leadership assessment and report. Based on the 6 Foundational Leadership Skills:
- Creating a Vision
- Developing Strategies
- Ensuring Results
- Inspiring People
- Being Approachable
- Mentoring Others
Influence Style Indicator
While influence has always been a valuable managerial skill, today’s highly collaborative organizations make it essential. To influence effectively you must be adept at getting your opinions and ideas heard, recognized and considered by others.
The Influence Style Indicator definitively identifies five styles of influence.
These five distinctive styles are Rationalizing, Asserting, Negotiating, Inspiring and Bridging.
The Influence Style Indicator also helps you to adapt your approach to better influence associates of another style to gain their support.
The Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-i 2.0) measures an individual’s emotional intelligence. Upon completion, individuals generate a total EI score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning.
A leader who embodies Leadership EQi competencies is more likely to increase work satisfaction, create trust, and foster organizational commitment and loyalty from others. Focusing development efforts in these areas are likely to yield the greatest return in your employees’ growth as a leader.
Wiley Workplace Learning Solutions and best-selling author Patrick Lencioni worked together to create a team development program with a simple goal—to improve team effectiveness and productivity through the understanding and application of The Five Behaviors™: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
Powered by Everything DiSC® or TYPE survey, The Five Behaviors® is a unique experience that utilizes workplace personality assessments to help participants understand the personalities on their team and how they can effectively work together.
Hogan has more than 30 years of experience providing cutting-edge assessment and consulting solutions to some of the world’s largest companies, including over half the Fortune 500. Assessments can be used for a variety of talent management initiatives, from pre-hire selection to executive-level development. Hogan development solutions measure personality characteristics, career derailment risks, core value drivers, and cognitive style by a mix of the following assessments.
Leadership Forecast Series
Provides leaders with an understanding of their strengths, challenges, and underlying motivators. Requires feedback from a certified coach or administrator.
Hogan Personality Inventory
The HPI was developed in the 1980s in the context of socio-analytic theory. The HPI captures key behavioral tendencies relevant to life themes and are based on the five-factor model of personality. Whether your goal is to find the right hire or develop stronger leaders, assessing normal personality gives you valuable insight into how people work, how they lead, and how successful they will be.
Hogan Development Survey
The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) assesses characteristics that are likely to arise during times of stress. This assessment allows employers to recognize and mitigate performance risks before they become a problem.
Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory
The Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) examines the forces that make up your personality such as core goals, values, drivers and interests. Assessing values allows employers to understand what motivates employees to succeed, and in what type of position, job, and environment they will be the most productive.
For a More Harmonious and Productive Workforce
Employee Development assessments help training participants become aware of their “areas to be managed” and characteristics of their personality that may become problematic when under duress.
The increase in understanding positive and negative aspects of personality types helps participants to be more empathetic and open to others.
Equipped with such knowledge, participants can adjust their approach to better align with a variety of personalities, making for a more harmonious and productive workforce.
How It Works
Our assessments gather information about a participant’s motivators, communication style, preferences, and emotional qualities. With this data, employees have an easier time understanding the individuals at every level of the organization.
- Helpful throughout an employee’s life cycle
- Provides tools for working more effectively with others
- Helps teams learn more about their co-workers and how to interact with them
- Helps employees understand their own personalities and tendencies
Wiley: Everything DiSC®
Everything DiSC® is the leading suite of DiSC®-based corporate training and assessment solutions. The Everything DiSC personality assessment combines adaptive testing and algorithms, delivering precise insights to each participant. The assessment model organizes an individual’s personality among four quadrants, with people usually being dominant in one of them:
- dominance, an emphasis on accomplishing results
- influence, an emphasis on relationships and influencing others
- steadiness, an emphasis on cooperation and dependability
- conscientiousness, an emphasis on quality, accuracy and competency
Millions of people worldwide use these tools to transform their workplaces. Paramount Potentials is an Authorized Partner and exclusively offers organizations of all sizes the full suite of Everything DiSC development solutions. Users gain unlimited access to their mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal to receive on-demand insights.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®(MBTI®) assessment is one of the world’s most popular personality tools, providing positive language for understanding and valuing individual differences. Paramount Potentials is a certified partner and administers the MBTI assessment to organizations Nationwide. Understanding these types gives your employees objective insight that they can use to enhance their professional and personal relationships, as well as their direction, focus, and choices.
The MBTI assessment helps associates identify their natural preferences in four areas of personality:
- How do you direct and receive energy—by focusing on the outside world, interacting with people and taking action, or by focusing on your inner world and reflecting on ideas, memories, and experiences?
- How do you take in information—by focusing on what you perceive using your five senses or by seeing the big picture and looking for relationships and patterns?
- How do you decide and come to conclusions—by logically analyzing the situation or by considering what’s important to the people involved?
- How do you approach the outside world—in a planned, orderly way or a more flexible, spontaneous way?
Strong Interest Inventory
The Strong Interest Inventory®assessment provides robust insight into a person’s interests, allowing organizations to help associates consider potential careers, their educational path and succession planning options.
This assessment helps individuals identify their work personality by exploring their interests in six broad areas: realistic, artistic, investigative, social, enterprising, and conventional. It then breaks the areas into 30 specific areas of interest that can be directly related to fields of study, careers, and leisure activities. In addition, it describes an individual’s personal style preferences in five areas: work style, learning environment, team orientation, leadership style, and risk taking.
FIRO‑B® Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation
The Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation™ (FIRO®) assessment helps people understand their interpersonal needs and how those needs influence their communication style and behavior. Based on one’s social needs, FIRO provides data and insights into people’s working relationships and requirements.
While gaining self awareness, employees learn how to develop better team-building skills as well as leader development and conflict management skills. (FIRO®) assessments include:
- Relationship enhancement—By uncovering areas in which individuals may not meet the interpersonal needs of customers and stakeholders, the FIRO assessment promotes behavior changes that can help people build better relationships and performance.
- Team building—FIRO insights accelerate team building and enable team members to recognize and overcome potential barriers that could prevent them from working together effectively.
- Leader and executive development—The FIRO assessment helps leaders and executives unlock performance improvement by better meeting the needs of peers, direct reports and others.
- Conflict management—FIRO results empower people to recognize when the way they express themselves is likely to conflict with the needs of others, thereby enabling them to avoid, assess, and resolve interpersonal challenges.
- Emotional intelligence development—The FIRO model builds success on the fundamental awareness that different people have different needs.
Our Employee Development Partners
Paramount Potentials partners with the most reputable assessment provider companies, such as Wonderlic, Wiley, Profiles, Hogan, MHS, Myers-Briggs and Center for Creative Leadership.