Personality assessments help training participants become aware of their “areas to be managed” and characteristics of their personality that may become problematic when under duress.
The increase in understanding positive and negative aspects of personality types helps participants to be more empathetic and open to others.
Equipped with such knowledge, participants can adjust their approach to better align with a variety of personalities, making for a more harmonious and productive workforce.
How It Works
Our assessments gather information about a participant’s motivators, communication style, preferences, and emotional qualities. With this data, employees have an easier time understanding the individuals at every level of the organization.
- Helpful throughout an employee’s life cycle
- Provides tools for working more effectively with others
- Helps teams learn more about their co-workers and how to interact with them
- Helps employees understand their own personalities and tendencies
Personality Assessment Partners and Solutions
The commitment made by the following partnerships allows us to advance innovation and connect researchers, learners, and professionals with the content, platforms, and tools they need to be successful.
Wiley: Everything DiSC®
Everything DiSC® is the leading suite of DiSC®-based corporate training and assessment solutions. The Everything DiSC personality assessment combines adaptive testing and algorithms, delivering precise insights to each participant. The assessment model organizes an individual’s personality among four quadrants, with people usually being dominant in one of them:
- dominance, an emphasis on accomplishing results
- influence, an emphasis on relationships and influencing others
- steadiness, an emphasis on cooperation and dependability
- conscientiousness, an emphasis on quality, accuracy and competency
Millions of people worldwide use these tools to transform their workplaces. Paramount Potentials is an Authorized Partner and exclusively offers organizations of all sizes the full suite of Everything DiSC development solutions. Users gain unlimited access to their mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal to receive on-demand insights.
Everything DiSC Workplace®
Can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to build more effective relationships, and improve the quality of the workplace.
Everything DiSC Management
Teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee. They learn how to read employee styles and adapt their own styles to manage more effectively.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
Work of Leaders connects to real-world strategic demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action. Used primarily at the C-Suite level.
Everything DiSC Sales
Helps salespeople connect better with their customers by understanding their DiSC sales style, understanding their customers’ buying styles, and adapting their sales style to meet their customers’ buying styles.
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
This report is designed to help learners curb destructive behaviors and realign their perspective so that conflict can become more productive, ultimately improving workplace results and relationships.
Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders
Combines the best of 360s with the simplicity and power of DiSC, plus three personalized strategies for improving leadership effectiveness. This is a great choice for anyone who wants to use 360° feedback as part of their leadership development, whether an emerging leader or an experienced executive.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®(MBTI®) assessment is one of the world’s most popular personality tools, providing positive language for understanding and valuing individual differences. Paramount Potentials is a certified partner and administers the MBTI assessment to organizations Nationwide. Understanding these types gives your employees objective insight that they can use to enhance their professional and personal relationships, as well as their direction, focus, and choices.
The MBTI assessment helps associates identify their natural preferences in four areas of personality:
- How do you direct and receive energy—by focusing on the outside world, interacting with people and taking action, or by focusing on your inner world and reflecting on ideas, memories, and experiences?
- How do you take in information—by focusing on what you perceive using your five senses or by seeing the big picture and looking for relationships and patterns?
- How do you decide and come to conclusions—by logically analyzing the situation or by considering what’s important to the people involved?
- How do you approach the outside world—in a planned, orderly way or a more flexible, spontaneous way?
Strong Interest Inventory
The Strong Interest Inventory®assessment provides robust insight into a person’s interests, allowing organizations to help associates consider potential careers, their educational path and succession planning options.
This assessment helps individuals identify their work personality by exploring their interests in six broad areas: realistic, artistic, investigative, social, enterprising, and conventional. It then breaks the areas into 30 specific areas of interest that can be directly related to fields of study, careers, and leisure activities. In addition, it describes an individual’s personal style preferences in five areas: work style, learning environment, team orientation, leadership style, and risk taking.
FIRO‑B® Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation
The Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation™ (FIRO®) assessment helps people understand their interpersonal needs and how those needs influence their communication style and behavior. Based on one’s social needs, FIRO provides data and insights into people’s working relationships and requirements.
While gaining self awareness, employees learn how to develop better team-building skills as well as leader development and conflict management skills. (FIRO®) assessments include:
- Relationship enhancement—By uncovering areas in which individuals may not meet the interpersonal needs of customers and stakeholders, the FIRO assessment promotes behavior changes that can help people build better relationships and performance.
- Team building—FIRO insights accelerate team building and enable team members to recognize and overcome potential barriers that could prevent them from working together effectively.
- Leader and executive development—The FIRO assessment helps leaders and executives unlock performance improvement by better meeting the needs of peers, direct reports and others.
- Conflict management—FIRO results empower people to recognize when the way they express themselves is likely to conflict with the needs of others, thereby enabling them to avoid, assess, and resolve interpersonal challenges.
- Emotional intelligence development—The FIRO model builds success on the fundamental awareness that different people have different needs.