Paramount Potentials offers pre-employment testing which adheres to a simple process, making complex hiring decisions easy and fast. Our pre-employment testing solutions allow hiring managers and HR Professionals to identify the best candidate fit by quickly and effectively streamlining the hiring process.
Hiring people whose traits do not match up with what is required for your business often results in turnover and wasted dollars. Therefore, when pre-employment assessments are included into an organization’s selection process, managers make better hiring decisions because they have the assessment information to prepare for the interview and ask the questions that really matter.
Pre-employment testing dramatically reduces the time and cost associated with hiring by providing reliable, objective data that predicts job performance and compatibility. Providing potential new hires with an in-depth assessment prior to the interview stage can easily narrow down the candidate pool and allow hiring managers the ability to focus on interviewing the best candidates to improve your bottom line.
View Our Assessment Partners Below.
Pre-Employment Assessment Partners
Paramount Potentials is a Certified Partner of the industry’s top leaders and most trusted assessment providers. Scroll down to view our partners.
PXT Select™ – Perfecting Candidate Selection
We empower organizations to make smarter hiring decisions by providing actionable data about potential job candidates. PXT Select uses the latest in assessment technology and offers an innovative online process. The data from the PXT Select suite of reports helps organizations effectively select, onboard and develop people they employ, thus reducing turnover.
PXT Select™ measures three areas that impact an individual’s approach to situations in the workplace.
- Thinking Style: Verbal skill, verbal reasoning, numerical ability, and numeric reasoning.
- Behavioral Traits: Pace, assertiveness, sociability, conformity, outlook, decisiveness, accommodation, independence, and judgment
- Interests: Technical, creative, financial/admin, enterprising, people service, mechanical
Interpersonal Expertise Using the BarOn EQ-i
The EQ-i 2.0 is a psychometric assessment which measures emotional intelligence. A growing body of research suggests that emotional intelligence is a key determinant of success in life. This assessment allows deeper insights into how participants may perform in the workplace such as conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more.
The EQ-i 2.0 assessment tool provides administrators with access to interpersonal intelligence with an intuitive model, custom reports and an easy-to-access online portal.
Hire Smarter and Grow Faster with Wonderlic
Wonderlic provides of a comprehensive library of scientifically validated assessments and surveys for each phase of the hiring and selection process. With Wonderlic tools, organizations can easily qualify and screen candidates by assessing their cognitive ability, motivation and personality. With an easy to understand scoring system, Wonderlic helps employers make informed hiring decisions based on their specific criteria.
- Proven method for predicting job performance
- Make more informed hiring decisions
- Improve your employee retention
Pre-Employment Testing Helps Your Company:
- Weed out poor candidates before the interview process
- Reduce turnover and absenteeism
- Reduce recruiting and training time and costs
- Achieve higher productivity
- Enhance Employer of Choice standing
How It Works:
We work with your recruiting team to administer hiring assessment(s) that ensure the candidates you select will be highly successful in their roles. The time it takes for us to add the assessment value component to the hiring process is virtually unnoticed – never slowing the process down at all, but many times expediting or reducing the time it takes to make the offer.
- Simple process: Our solutions make complex hiring decisions easy.
- Superior Support: Our client success team will help you reach your goals.
- Clear ROI: Hiring the best people is good for your bottom line.